VIS Nigeria - A Web Design Agency
OUR WEB DESIGN SERVICES
Your website is the digital "story" of your brand.
Make sure it tells a good one. This web page details our web design plans, costs factors, and helpful insights for planning your website design project – so your online presence resonates and converts.
Google My Business Optimization, Promotion & Local Smart Ads
For Google My Business (GMB), our plans consist of optimizing and promoting your platform for one location and creating a posting strategy.
- Initial setup and/or optimization of existing or new GMB accounts. There is a lot to do for proper setup and a high score! This includes company overview, services, Google stack site, photos, scheduling tools, messaging tools, review tool integration, posting schedule, relevant keywords, and adding to our tracking tool.
- Post strategy. We will work with you to create a posting strategy that includes simple posts, events, specials, shares, articles, images, updates, etc. For fluidity, we do this in advance. Choose from weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly posts.
- Live reporting via Google Insights tool.
- Review setup and integration if requested. We can also help you respond to negative reviews.
- Ongoing optimization. GEO tag photos, add more authority links each quarter. Google constantly changes this platform, so your profile needs frequent updates.
- Google Local Ads. (Optional)
₦185,500 setup. See Plans below. We recommend you have a blogging plan as well.
Would you like to start a project with us?
Paying for a one-time custom website design or redesign is like buying a car and never having it serviced, filled up with gas, washed, or balancing the tires. It just doesn’t work in today’s fast-paced, tech-driven ecosystem. Your initial design launch is just a starting point to gather real customer data. We track user behavior, conversion goals and measure how users engage with your website. Then, our agency makes it better and better throughout the year. Your site never grows stale.